Sunday, March 25, 2012

-Don't Waste Your Waist-

Two massively different looks. One for a Saturday, one for a Sunday.

Saturday:
I went to see a friend's band play and while debuting my new Southwestern mini skirt I came across an olive military style cropped blazer I totally forgot I owned. I'm loving it because it cinches in and let's me show off my waist, which I'm loving.

My Sunday look is actually my dress for the season premiere of Mad Men. After two and a half years, this is an event to celebrate, so, fittingly, we're throwing a cocktail party in its honor. This one is actually a one piece color blocked dress with a neutral bottom and a neon coral upper half bisected with a great little belt. I'm especially proud of the heels I got to go along with it. You can't really see it in the picture shown but they're platform stiletto ankle straps in the same color palette.

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment